BEL Vessels designed and produced with full compliance to the ASME Section X code, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
BEL Vessels can be inspected by an ASME Authorized Inspector (AI) and to carry an ASME stamp.
BEL Vessels designed for the following conditions:
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -10°C / 14°F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 49°C / 120°F
- Continuous Operating: 3 – 11
- Cleaning: 2 – 12 (for short time only, not more than 45 minutes)
BEL Pressure Vessels characterized by unique features that distinguish them comparing to other alternatives available in the market.
* No metal inserts inside the FRP laminate - the locking system is absolutely mechanical without steel insert grooves that, in corrosive environment become subject to corrosion and damage to the vessel body.
* Port - to - Vessel connection is totally mechanical - the ports are made of pressed pipe with a special figure or machined wrought pipe, with no "dead-zone" and no corners in the head shape.
* Improved flow rate and less pressure drop due to unique port design.